- rameshsweets.in : The eCommerce website.
- Customer: The person using the online store and delivery service.
- Products / Goods: Products ordered by the customer.
- Perishable Goods: All sweets and namkeen products.
- Non – Perishable Goods: All other products except perishable products.
- Products: The products delivered to the recipient will be generally as per the description of the article and as per the picture chosen by the customer
- Traditional Surti Mava sweets should consumed within 3 days of purchase.
- Traditional Surti Ghee sweets should not be refrigerated and consumed within 7 days of purchase.
- Bangali Mava Sweets should be consumed within 3 days of purchase.
- Bangali Kaju Sweets (Dry Fruit Sweets) should be consumed within 7 days of purchase.
- Milk Base Sweets should be refrigerated and consumed within 2 days of purchase.
- Chhena (Bengali) sweets should be compulsory refrigerated and used within 8 hours of purchase.
The Contract Between Us
- When you place an order with us, the order is only accepted once full payment of the products is received.
- Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by us & sending via email to you which is provided on your order form (checkout page). Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you accordingly.
- The sender is bound to our terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read our terms of place the order with Ramesh Sweets only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- When you place an order for a product in any of the ways described above (“order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be automatically generated so that you can confirm your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email.
- If the product is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the products purchased by you. If the product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- The prices payable for products that your order are as set out in our website and our catalog.
- The price for each product is shown on our website are including of GST.
- We always try to make sure the prices are accurate but rare of the rare errors may occur.
- If we find an error in the pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details which are provided by you.
- We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled).
- If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- Once goods delivered cannot be returned.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the size of your order and the delivery address provided by you.
- Prices are quoted on Ramesh Sweets website in INR (Indian Rupees) – outside India, your any payment gateway should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate.
- Please note that both charges and refunds are in INR and we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations. Please memorandum that in case of foreign/abroad transaction, if the order is annulled in any statuses the refund/remittance should be only conditional on the assumption of bank charges or any payment gateway charges. After the deduction of miscellaneous charges from banks or any payment getaway resources, we can reimbursement such amount to the customer. Besides at the same time current conversion ration should be acknowledged by the customer.
- Non-Indian customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- Price shown on the website is more than MRP price printed on the mithai or namkeen box. The MRP mentioned on mithai and namkeen box is for the in-person collection at the respective mithai shop. Price shown on Ramesh Sweets website is inclusive of other charges such as eshipment charges, packaging charges and taxes as applicable. As a result of accepting these terms and conditions, customer agrees to pay as per the price mentioned on the website and / or invoice generated by Ramesh Sweets. No complaints in any court of law, will be entertained by Ramesh Sweets after the order is placed as a result of price paid which is more than the MRP at the shop.
- Payment must be received in full before we dispatch your order.
- We accept credit cards, debit cards, cheque, or you can CALL US with your card details.
- We only accept payment via cheque from an Indian based bank account.
- Please make cheques payable to “Ramesh Ni Mithaio” and remember to include postage.
- Please also include with your cheque a note of the products you ordered, name and delivery address.
- We will dispatch your goods once the cheque has cleared.
Modification of Services and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Our Products & Services
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate or match resolution of our devices.
- Product shown are indicative only. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless categorically mentioned. The actual arrangement of any gift products will vary due to variability of contents across different destinations.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
- We may exercise this right on a situational basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of any products and the pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
Ramesh Sweets reserves the right to change the perishable gift item to less perishable one if the former is expected to spoil before the day it reaches the recipient, without prior permission from the sender
- While Ramesh Sweets takes great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, Ramesh Sweets shall not be responsible for the degradation in the condition of perishable items due to late delivery.
Errors, Inaccuracies & Ommissions
- There may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- We always work hard to make sure we have plenty of products in stock. But on a rare occasion due to the extensive range of sweets we sell, a product listed may be actually be out of stock. If we cannot supply a product ordered, we reserve the right to substitute the goods with something similar (or as close as possible). We may offer to send the product to you as a back order as soon as the product comes available. Subject to you agreeing to waiting alternatively you may request a refund of the out of stock item.
- We try to keep Ramesh Sweets as up to date as possible but, due to the nature and limited availability of the fast-selling/famous sweets that we sell, we cannot guarantee that particular products will always be available.
- If we can’t supply a product we reserve the right to replace it with an alternative sweet.
- We may also offer you the option of having the product sent to you as a back order (to follow the remainder of your order as soon as the product becomes available) or, alternatively, we will refund or re-credit your account with the actual amount credited in our account.
- All offers are available while stocks last.
- If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- All orders must be paid in full before dispatch.
- All necessary artwork must be received at least 20 days before the intended delivery date of the products.
- We must have your permission to use your artwork and logos.
Changes to Terms & Services
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If the products you have received are not what you ordered, defective or the incorrect quantity, please contact us. We will then correct your order. For example:
- Make goods any shortage or non-delivery.
- Supply and deliver substitute goods.
- Replace any defective goods.
- Refund or do a partial refund at our own discretion.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused through postage such as climatic conditions affecting the product. We make sure that all items are in perfect condition before they are sent to you. If your parcel does arrive in a braking condition, please contact us.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill). We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question.
Neither or nor we provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law to the party.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Events beyond our control: we shall have no liability for any failure to deliver products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to products delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This includes without limitation to, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, or accident.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage/delay direct to the consignment or consequential, caused due to incorrect address, any act of God, such as accidents, any natural calamity, war, riot, commotion, strike, Local/Political Disruptions, Air / Rail / Road Disruptions / Delay or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of us. No claim for loss/damage/delay will be entertained by us in such events.
- Ramesh Sweets reserves the right to withhold delivery of any consignment booked by the Customer if proper acknowledgement, viz, signature, company seal, date and time of delivery is refused by the concerned consignee and we will not be responsible for any consequence or loss due to such non-delivery. Unless otherwise specified all deliveries will be made only at the address mentioned on the consignment/consignment note. However we reserves to right to claim and receive the courier charges for the consignment.
- The Customer will provide full address with pin code number and telephone number for all consignments booked for easy identification and prompt delivery. We will not deliver any consignment with post-box address. Further, We will not provide any proof of delivery in respect of consignments to be delivered to Governmental / Semi-Governmental offices.
- The Customer agrees to reimburse us on demand any payment incurred by Ramesh Sweets towards Octroi /Entry Tax charges, Sales Tax, Airport / Railway station. Demurrage Charges or any Penalty related to any of the aforesaid or for Non Submission of Various Government Forms / Road Permits any Other Government Levies for any consignment booked by the Customer.
- Ramesh Sweets holds the right to destroy all records of delivery and other connected documents after 90 days of booking.
- Ramesh Sweets agrees to provide proof of deliveries to the Customer against the consignments booked and delivered; as a soft copy as provided by the logistics company and not the physical copy however not providing of such proof will not be pre-condition for payment to the Ramesh Sweets by the Customer, in the interim should a requirement arise for a dispute/assurance of delivery, Ramesh Sweets would provide the necessary records in soft format as provided by logistics company.
- All the terms & conditions printed overleaf of consignment note of the logistics partner are also binding to the Customer.
- The customer undertakes and agrees with Ramesh Sweets, that they shall not permit any other person who has an interest in the consignment to bring a claim or action against us arising from the carriage, even though we may have been negligent or in default and if a claim or action is made, customer will indemnity us against the consequences of the claim or action and the cost and expenses we incur in defending it.
- If the recipient of the order or the person who consumes and/or uses the contents of the order is different from the person who has ordered then it is the responsibility of the person who has placed an order to communicate all the terms and conditions that he/she has agreed at the time of placing the order.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Ramesh Sweets products or services, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Ramesh Sweets or through www.Rameshsweets.in will be subject to Surat (India) Jurisdiction only.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
Copyright and Trademarks
- Ramesh Sweets does not give you any right neither in any copyright, intellectual property rights in any product nor to copy it.
- The copyright of our website and the content of all the software, site and pages relating to Ramesh Sweets website is owned by, or licensed to Ramesh Sweets, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Ramesh Sweets, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
You may use the information for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Ramesh Sweets for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials may not be used for any other purpose.